What's new

Rice plugin help please!!

Demitri64

Hi all, I am new to N64 emulation and the boards so please forgive me if my question sounds or seems stupid. I am trying to get a mod to work for a 64 game on my PJ64. I am having no luck getting it to work. I think the main source of my problem is that the High res textures the mod needs are not showing up, but here is the thing. I know that one of the steps to get the mod to work is enabling to "Load high res textures if avalible" under the configure graphic plugin in the Rice 6.1.1 beta 10 pligin, from what the mod instuctions say. When i go to the texture filter tab is says "Advanced options are not allowed to be changed". There are alot of people that have gotten this mod to work following the instructions but i run into a dead end at this step because i dont have the feild i need to enable. Can any one please give me help on this? I need the "Load high res textures if avalible" tab to show up so i can get the game to work. Help please!

Agozer

16-bit Corpse | Moderator
Make sure you uncheck "Hide Advanced Options" (or something similar) in the plugin configuration window.

OP
D

Demitri64

Yup, already did that and still nothing. I really dont know. Could it be somthing with the actuall plugin, rom, or emu??