What's new

Revenge of the sith leaked!

Moose Jr.

Raging Moose
The question is, "does it matter?". I doubt anyone would bother with it. It's like watching "Spiderman" on your PSP.

Stezo2k

S-2K
Saw this available to download this mornin, apparently the quality isn't that good, the AR is wrong and has an annoying timer at the top

Not really too fussed myself, the series has made enough money as it is

MasterPhW

Master of the Emulation Flame
It's a bad movie, the baddest part of the star wars story...
Yesterday was the Preview in germany, I watched it but was totally disappointed!
It isn't worth to watch or download it, trust me!

smegforbrain

To each their own, MasterPhW: I enjoyed it thoroughly, and I thought it was, far and away, the best of the prequels.

ScottJC

At your service, dood!
MasterPhW said:
It's a bad movie, the baddest part of the star wars story...
Yesterday was the Preview in germany, I watched it but was totally disappointed!
It isn't worth to watch or download it, trust me!
I think the opposite, it is far the best of the prequel three, [possible spoilers here]

Reason #1: It feels more like the originals than the other 2 did.
Reason #2: Chewbacca, Roooooaaaarrrrrrr
Reason #3: The darkness of the movie, I loved it... anakin killed all the kids and other jedi, the empire is formed.
Reason #4: It wraps up the story well, it actually makes sense to move forward into episode IV.
Reason #5: Very little Jar-Jar Binks, that's always a plus, and he doesn't talk either. Yay!

My only gripe is anakins conversion, it seemed far too easy, the dark lord should've had a fight with him first.

I think people knock the prequels because the way they remember viewing Star wars original movies, admit it, it is very difficult to produce something as great. Episode I was ok, Episode II was good imo, Episode III is the closest you'll get to something like the first 3.

I only saw star wars the first time when I was 16 (5 years ago), not much gap between viewing episode IV and episode I. I honestly didn't see what the fuss was with all the complaining. isn't the point of movies to entertain you?

Episode 1 to 3 definitely entertained me, as did Episode 4-6, if I were to nitpick 1-3 because of 4-6 I could quite possibly be like all the other Zealots out there who think 1-3 are rubbish and will never accept anything but 4-6. ;)

Last edited:

Rom Manic

*SYSTEM ERROR*
You can find this file on Pirate Bay, but I can't really link to it *cough* google *cough*. It's really annoying to watch with the timer, so just go watch it in the theater.

WhiteX

Great movie, saw it yesterday (19)
liked it all and the great thing was that the fox channel was showing the trilogy version of the "return of the jedi", it was a lot of fun to come from the theater and see hayden as anakin at the "return ending", nice thing!