What's new

Resident Evil Rebirth...

Soner

Hey, I am trying to run resident evil rebirth, have someone tried it before. I tried to run it at Dolphin and Dolwin but both does not work. Dolphin shows only the title screen though a little greenish, after that it just shows a black screen and the video drops to 0. Dolwin shows some error that is saying: "Dolwin is possibly hungs, due unimplemented GAMECUBE hardware feautures. Please, close emulation, fix the problem and re-run game again."

Could anyone help me please? I donno what to do!!! :bye3:

Crespo

i tried the game if you shrink disc one and enable frame buffer you'll be able to go to the screen that requests you a GC memory card and after you say continue without saving it brakes.

Dysprosium

Graphics Designer
Soner said:
Hey, I am trying to run resident evil rebirth, have someone tried it before. I tried to run it at Dolphin and Dolwin but both does not work. Dolphin shows only the title screen though a little greenish, after that it just shows a black screen and the video drops to 0. Dolwin shows some error that is saying: "Dolwin is possibly hungs, due unimplemented GAMECUBE hardware feautures. Please, close emulation, fix the problem and re-run game again."

Could anyone help me please? I donno what to do!!! :bye3:

This is a Dolphin Forum.. not Dolwin. Sorry. Dolwin does not work with many.. if any.. Commercial games. (Except Bust a Move and Luigi's Mansion.. all we have are images yet, though.) The best thing to do is wait until the next version of Dolphin, only then, will we know if Resident Evil will work for a little while longer. Dolphin plays a great deal of games, but, slow. They have made great progress with Gamecube Emulation, but it's not flawless. :p

Lemming4Life

Lost Wanderer
Shellard said:
hm I know im new n that but, ive never heard of resident evil rebirth, which resi is that?
It`s better known as Resident Evil: Remake, which is a remake of the original first game :bouncy:

here ya go

Last edited:

Stezo2k

S-2K
Lemming4Life said:
It`s better known as Resident Evil: Remake, which is a remake of the original first game :bouncy:

here ya go

they should of called it resident evil rebirth to be honest, to avoid any confusion, both the original game and the remake are far different, but beggers can't be choosers ;)

Chrono-Hunte

Is there a chance to run Biohazard insted of Resident Evil ?? Will this make any diference?? Maybe other system games will run?? I will try if no one was trying it before.