What's new

Resident Evil Code Veronica French saves

butterfly

Please can anyone address me to where I can download savegames for the French version of Resident Evil: Code Veronica.
I need a savegame past the infamous tiger puzzle

yiggs

no one can help you on this one... maybe the next version of chanka...
if you got another version of the game - yes.... but i haven't seen any saves around the place...... its hard enough finding saves for Euro versions let along frence euro :p

OP
B

butterfly

Not European. I'm using the French NTSC version
I've been looking for it around the Web, was just wondering if someone in here had my same version cos I'm astonished :eek: about no-one posting savegames for that version of Code Veronica.
I could post mine somewhere if someone asks me (though I'm poor on ammo and stuff).

I also tried to menage this manipulating my savegames but the codes are (obviously) different from the ones published on sites.

Last edited:

MasterPhW

Master of the Emulation Flame
butterfly said:
Not European. I'm using the French NTSC version
I've been looking for it around the Web, was just wondering if someone in here had my same version cos I'm astonished :eek: about no-one posting savegames for that version of Code Veronica.
I could post mine somewhere if someone asks me (though I'm poor on ammo and stuff).

I also tried to menage this manipulating my savegames but the codes are (obviously) different from the ones published on sites.
YOu can use all the NTSC saves, because of the bios will change the language itself& you could use all the NTSC saves. Try it and it should work.

OP
B

butterfly

:cry: I tried but when I start the game and I choose the memory card with the needed saves it says Pas de données [No data]

The game is NTSC (PAL doesn't work).