Status
Not open for further replies.

Badavis

proGFXGamer
Hey ppl.

Im gunna act like I dont know anything.

Question:
How exactly do I get Resident Evil 4 working? :santa:
Please could some1 post it step by step.

nuff said.

Evil Cyborg

Gokule
Sigh (how many times must this be said) There is NO way to get it working as Dolphin
is only an EXPERIMENTAL emulator and can run a few games (like Bust A Move 3000)
and other more advanced games that just boot up and show stuff (intro movie, etc.)
Only the beta can run RE4 (but not really playable) and those shots you saw were from
the BETA version of Dolphin (the one thats not out yet) NOT the CURRENT version!
How dare you sign up just to ask if a game works!
Next time read the STICKIES before you come here and ask a question thats been asked countless times before!

This type of thread just annoys the moderators and the developers of Dolphin
so STOP making them!

- Evil Cyborg

General Plot

Britchie Crazy
I didn't hear that this forum was hiring moderators/admins. Or is this just your way of trying to fill in? All that needed to be said is that many games are not compatible at this stage in the emu. And asking for speciific game compatibility is not allowed. That would have been enough.

OP
Badavis

Badavis

proGFXGamer
Evil Cyborg said:
Maybe a 2-Day ban would teach him not to do this, if he does it again
feel free to ban him! (permanently)

Im an admin for one of the biggest forums in the southern hemisphere.
This site has just been blacklisted.

Enjoy ur day.

Last edited:

br0w4r

SOLDIER First Class
Oh noooo. What have we done, to make you feel so angry. We will feel your wrath through centuries to come, oh mighty admin of the biggest site on southern hemisphere. If I could speak Polish here I could give him a nice set of curses, unknown to other nations, yet as much mystical as Badavis' power ;]

Muahaha. And seriously, I haven't had so much laugh since weeks :D

Knuckles

*sigh*

Evil Cyborg said:
Maybe a 2-Day ban would teach him not to do this, if he does it again
feel free to ban him! (permanently)

If it's a ban you want, you just have to ask, It will be a pleasure to ban you when you request it :)

Closed

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.