What's new

Record of Lodoss War crashes help :D

ghosttribe

i just got Record of Lodoss War and when i start they game it gets to the Sega screen then crashes right after that :|

it came in an .mdf and an .mds
and Daemon Tools could only mount the .mds (which is 2k) and the .mdf file (which is 685mb) wasnt recognized

my specs are 3.4gig pentium4 ATI radeon x300 512 DDR ram
lastest drivers for everything

any ideas?

Agozer

16-bit Corpse | Moderator
Daemon Tools doesn't have to recognize the MDF because simply mounting the MDS mounts the actual MDF image (since the MDS contains the info about the CD image). It's the same thing when you work wiyth BIN/CUE pairs. The CUE contains the nifo about the CD image, so mountinng just the CUE (if the info in it is correct) mounts the image.

About your problem, who knows. This wouldn't be the first time when a game fails to start on Chankast and I haven't found any compatibility lists that would list Record of Lodoss War.

OP
G

ghosttribe

Agozer said:
About your problem, who knows. This wouldn't be the first time when a game fails to start on Chankast and I haven't found any compatibility lists that would list Record of Lodoss War.

actually the reason i got it was because its on the compatibility list on the forums HERE that are stickyed :|
http://www.emutalk.net/showthread.php?t=20609

"Record of Lodoss War: Works, minor graphical glitches - hangs after a while (thx ScHlAuChi)"