What's new

really strange problem with directories not showing up

tjwoosta

I have been playing around with high-res textures and ive encountered a problem with the napalm plugin where I need to clear my texture cache. The problem is the C:\Program Files\Project64 1.6\Plugins\cache directory is not showing up, at all. I know it sounds strange but I have even set explorer to show hidden files, but there is still no cache folder in the plugins directory, or anywhere. I am also missing the C:\Program Files\Project64 1.6\Saves folder, where all my games are saving to. The games are definitely saving somewhere because I can load them, they just dont show up in a browser.

In project64 if I go to options-settings and click the "Directories" tab and I click any of the browse buttons, I can browse to both the "Saves" and "cache" folders just fine, and I can even see the contents. But if I navigate to the same location with either explorer or with command prompt nothing shows up, they don't exist, WTF??

So basically I need to know how to access the contents of these folders, so I can clear my cache. I would also like to backup some of my saves to another location.

BTW im using project64 1.6 and Vista.

Last edited: