What's new

Realityman Statement - Please Read

mesman00

What's that...?
to thedaemon666

i don't think RM would have ended the project to save himself from being humilitiated, even if he emulated one game on his own that diserves a hell of alot of respect, and i don't think anyone would insult him for being knowledgeable enough to emulate the n64, nor any system for that matter.

tooie

people disrespect him cause he always kept promising things he could not do.. even if he did do one game he would deserve respect .. but the way he behaved he lost that with his behaviour .. I respect attitude and humility a lot more then ability .. besides attitude is what really makes someone succeed, and his one sucked

Stezo2k

S-2K
well that jaguar emulator was just a modified ultraHLE, or even could of been fake. do you think he'd delete the ultraHLE source code after all the hard work him and epsilion put into it, well thats one lie anyway.

Stez

Trotterwatch

well that jaguar emulator was just a modified ultraHLE, or even could of been fake.

Erm, a modified UltaHLE running Jaguar games? Not quite.....

I believe a version of Jagulator is available for download, and shows an intro or two - apparently according to the site he managed to get a few games working as well, but nothing since.

The source to the version before Flashback (alledgedly) started working is availble for download from the site.

Stezo2k

S-2K
well the code was based on ultra HLE just different things were emulated. guess i was wrong

/me hides

Romboy

http://www.stormfront.org
Once on http://www.ultrahle.com there was a little flash into with mario. He jumped then it said Ultra 64- The next generation emulator or something.

That was a little while after it was closed of course.

Last edited:

Leb99

Daemon

you lol, LOL etc way too much man. Get a grip.

Sorry for the useless post but its driving me more crazy than I already am.

ullgross

Does anyone know what about the jagulator ?

I look at jagulator.com and that website is last updated in January this year.

Has anyone furhter Information ?

I am hungry for a Jaguar Emulator.

Best Regards, Ulligross

LReyome27

Proud Nintendo FANBOY
Thats because...you know...the Big N wants us all to believe that "if they kill something its meant to stay dead, never to be seen again in any form." We are all supposed to forget that the NES and SNES ever existed now that they have the GameCube. They might as well kill off the Nintendo 64 cause they certainly are not making any new games for it. Right now we are stuck with what's called "The Big 3" meaning X-Box, PS2, and GameCube. Blockbuster doesn't even rent GBA games out. That shows that the GBA hasnt gotten as much ad time as Game Cube has.

iq_132

Banned
Honestly... the old game boy was one of the biggest sellers nintendo has ever had, but did blockbuster ever rent many games out? Nope... companies like nintendo focus mainly on their consoles, not on portable game systems.
The big money is in the devkits for consoles anyway...

I might be a little off, but i might just have a few good points.
Please give me a break... I'm new :D