What's new

reading GC discs

Sercio

Read the rules please! Then you will know that your computer never will be able to read discs from the Gamecube!

OP
B

Beaniehat

i dont know, which is why i asked...and dont h8 im a noob when it comes to 2nd-gen emulation(ps2,gamecube)i want to know how i can get an image of my zelda collecters disc and play it.

spartan

you would have to burn it, you better off finding a download of it on the internet.

Last edited:

Sercio

Be careful spartan thats not the right way! I dont want to play the bad role but youre wrong!

Beaniehat:
Zelda Collectors disc isnt playable on Dolphin! Trust me, i try it...

Olly

(Y)
Well, to be honest, they are still DVDs, so why can't computers read them? You can normally get mini DVDs that can be read by computers!

i dont know, which is why i asked...and dont h8 im a noob when it comes to 2nd-gen emulation(ps2,gamecube)i want to know how i can get an image of my zelda collecters disc and play it.

Reading rules is kinda basic stuff, but never mind. As for that, just find an N64 version of the games on Zelda Collector's Edition.

smcd

they are not dvd. Some dvd drives can read/rip them but that discussion is for another forum, not these.