What's new

Read This!

Cobrax1884

Banned
1:stop asking for the source code of chankast, it's ther emu and they can do whatever they want with it.
2:Stop asking when the next release of chankast will be.It's dead and besides, NullDC is better and soon, it will be released (DO NOT ASK FOR RELEASE DATE).
3:untill then play what you can or if you can't play you're favourite DC game, wait for NullDC or buy a dreamcast for $20
Do you people know how annoying you are when you ask these questions?

Last edited:
OP
Cobrax1884

Cobrax1884

Banned
Man, that's a fast reply.
Ontopic:Maybe but atleast this will stop a few noobs to put such awfull questions.

Doomulation

?????????????????????????
No, actually not. Only non-n00bs care to read threads like these. And well, non-n00bs don't ask such questions.
So it's pointless.

squeakypants

I just posted that thread because it's really abnormal for people to spend half a year coding a project, then just abandon it. I mean there's consistantly over 15-25 people viewing this forum at any time. The project is so popular, and yet the developers don't even seem to know.

The oddest part is that the domain is still being paid for after all these years. If they had seriously died or something, the site would be down. I truely doubt there's any progress being made, but it's just weird that they pay for the domain yet they don't even pay attention to their still-active forum.

And #3 needs to add "or buy a dreamcast for $20"

OP
Cobrax1884

Cobrax1884

Banned
true, true they're stealing our money, i sent a message to the devs and i wanna check to see if they replied

Doomulation

squeakypants said:
I just posted that thread because it's really abnormal for people to spend half a year coding a project, then just abandon it. I mean there's consistantly over 15-25 people viewing this forum at any time. The project is so popular, and yet the developers don't even seem to know.

The oddest part is that the domain is still being paid for after all these years. If they had seriously died or something, the site would be down. I truely doubt there's any progress being made, but it's just weird that they pay for the domain yet they don't even pay attention to their still-active forum.

And #3 needs to add "or buy a dreamcast for $20"
Sometimes you just don't have time or the motivation. And as for the domain... you pay for a limited time, like some years. Then you have to renew it.

squeakypants

Most people pay yearly for their domain.

I'm not saying it's abnormal to stop doing the project, but to just abandon it without any word. They definitely should have noticed how popular it is by now.

I wouldn't be surprised if literally they were dead. I'm not saying that like angrily or anything, I'm just being serious. They might have died somehow. That would explain everything (but the domain name).

Doomulation

Mayebe. And maybe not. Maybe the project isn't dead. Maybe the author just do not have the motivation or simply do not have time to do any work. Maybe it's progressing slowly but surely. Just like Pj 1.6. No word and then like a bomb it landed.