What's new

Re

flheart

where could i find a list of the video settings for pj64 1.5 Final with the Jabo 3D6 1.5 video plugin,please?

You'll find it in the faq. If you want more information, use the search-option, and I'm sure you'll find what you want.

OP
F

flheart

re

I'm terribly sorry but i've been browsing the forum for almost three quarters of an hour buti didn't find what i was looking for,namely a fixed list of whatever options must be checked or unchecked in the pj64 menu with jabo 3D6 1.50 in order for most games to run correctly;does such a list exist or should i apply changes to the options for each game individually, and use different video plugins according to the game i wanna run?Would somebody mind answering the newbie i am,please:saint:

Trotterwatch

Just use default settings, unless a problem is apparent. If a problem does become apparent then do a search of Emutalk for the games name, and look for other people who have had the same issue - then follow the way they resolved the issue.

OP
F

flheart

re

thanks for your reply,that was the logical step to take but i was wondreing whether there was no other interesting virgin path to tread,never mind.