What's new

RAAAAAAH! This can't be true!

Okay, I am the Mightyrocket, and I've chosen that name because I tought no one should have this name ever in his head, but I've found this on MSN, and it even isn't me. THIS FUCKING CAN'T BE TRUE!!!

alexa999

Banned
mightyrocket said:
Okay, I am the Mightyrocket, and I've chosen that name because I tought no one should have this name ever in his head, but I've found this on MSN, and it even isn't me. THIS FUCKING CAN'T BE TRUE!!!

Why don't you give him a piece of your mind through an e-mail.:ermm:

Dr@mer

Sex And Drugs And Rock 'n Roll
And now ? what are you going to do ? will you change your name ? OR email him ? OR let the things as they are ? OR give him a call ? OR send him a virus ? oooogh i have gasped from the many ORS :getlost:

mesman00

What's that...?
Lizard Blade said:
Is it starting to bother anyone else how Alex always double, triple, or quadruple posts?

yah, start combining posts and stop trying to build you post count (even though you can't in Way Off Topic)

alexa999

Banned
Lizard Blade said:
Is it starting to bother anyone else how Alex always double, triple, or quadruple posts?

Thats not true! Search for posts by me and most of them wont be doubles.:getlost:

mesman00 said:
yah, start combining posts and stop trying to build you post count (even though you can't in Way Off Topic)

I'm not trying to build my postcount.:angry:

Jimbot

PJ64k Support Team
alex's name still looks like alexa, no matter how long i look at it, and the rainbow siggy doesnt help i dont think

alexa999

Banned
Jimbot said:
alex's name still looks like alexa, no matter how long i look at it, and the rainbow siggy doesnt help i dont think

I guess so.:cry:

Edit: I fixed it.:happy:

Last edited: