What's new

Quike Question..... Please help me out.

juiceman666

ok i have a p4 3.2, 1024mb ram, 256mb nividea card, now i run dolphin and i have a few games that i want to play on it, but when i try playing them they all run at like 2fps, why is this? are they all supposed to run soo slowly? hmm i donno, please somebody help me out, do i need different drivers? (my video card drivers are up to date) ....

OP
J

juiceman666

lol, ok, thanx.. lol no i was just crious, ive seen like screen shots of dolphin running a ame, adn they had it at like 28fps... just wondering, i take it my comp sucks then,lol ... thanx though

DOGG

your computer doesn't suck. it's just not supercharged. you must pour 850ml of petrol into your power supply to get full speed in dolphin.

Pky

Lol but all the ones that have done a thread like this have been closed, because they answered just a million of times that it won't work at more than 10 fps!!!!! It's just to look the forum, don't even use the search. As a lot of people said, if you want to play a gamecube game NOW, buy a gamecube, if you want to emulate it with the dolphin you will have to wait a long time... as all the another emulators....

OP
J

juiceman666

yeah, im going to buy a gamecube, i was just curious if there was a way to get it to run, meh... no lose .. just curious

Pky

Use the edit button :p .

lol, ok, thanx.. lol no i was just crious, ive seen like screen shots of dolphin running a ame, adn they had it at like 28fps...

Emm...... in bam3000? I don't think they run games at 28 fps..