What's new

Quick Question On GeForce

NeoWhiteWolf

Ok..im either blind or dumb but i remember reading a thread on a Program that makes your Geforce runs as and Ati. Ive been trying things within all 3 versions of Chankast to find a solution for the Sonic Adventures issues. Thanks in advance.

MAD_BOY

weird guy
well, then search for that thread, because i have never seen it, and also don't know about stuff that makes nvidia run like ati

Gamut

Maybe you mean 3d Analyse which emulate some of the features not included in Nvidia's MX cards (i.e pixel shaders). But this program sux anyway

mezkal

Man on a mission
Gamut said:
Maybe you mean 3d Analyse which emulate some of the features not included in Nvidia's MX cards (i.e pixel shaders). But this program sux anyway

Maybe you don't know what you're talking about? 3D analyse emulates the calls ONLY. Not the features. It can force apps to detect one card as another. But if that card can't do something (i.e pixel shader) then it just won't be done.

Please explain your theory quantifying how the program "sux".

Without 3D-Analyse a lot of us would be struggling. I think the authors should be commended for their great work.

It would be nice if you could be more helpful, rather than just passing of stupid comments like that.

Cheers,

Mezkal

fivefeet8

-= Clark Kent -X- =-
3danalyze is useful for testing purposes. Interestingly enough, using 3danalyze can let you run demos from Ati, Nvida, and Matrox on whatever card you have as long as it has similar capabilites.

Ati's Ruby demo runs fairly well using 3danalyze on my 6800 ultra. Matrox's Reef demo runs pretty damn amazing.

YOu can also use 3danalyze to trick applications into thinking your running a different video card. Of course it doesn't work too well if your card is much weaker than the card your trying to trick the app with.

I also tried it with Sonic Adventure 2 in Chankast and nothing is different. Still a few glitches in the first level crashing soon afterwards.