What's new

Questions on the forthcoming 1964

OP
C

CrispyXUK

Minty
Clements said:
Essex, believe it or not in the Sunny resort of Southend (usually). Ker-razy! :happy:

Fek-me I live in Eastwood, which is right next to Southend!!!

Only problem is that I live in England, not UK :)

Clements

I am now a resident of England, as of right now! I suppose its good to be patriotic as we won the Rugby World Cup (won something, w00t!).

Hmm, sorry for being insanely off-topic! :happy:

Matata

Novato Experimentado
Men... I hate Wilkinson... His drops and kicks are insanely good....

What do you think of Argentina´s Rugby team????

OP
C

CrispyXUK

Minty
Matata said:
Men... I hate Wilkinson... His drops and kicks are insanely good....

What do you think of Argentina´s Rugby team????

Argentina have a Rugby team? :) No seriously I thought they were quite good.

Clements, I wasn't talking about Rugby, I was stating that when you fill in your nationality (most form etc.) You can choose, Scottish, Welsh, Irish but you can't choose English.

So we are always stuck with living in Britain or United Kingdom, England only seems to be a sports team these days.

Rant off

Last edited:

Matata

Novato Experimentado
CrispyXUK said:
Argentina have a Rugby team? :) No seriously I thought they were quite good.

C´mon! We can beat France and England (sometimes) I think were number 5 in the world. I play in the club that one of the team played (wich motivates me a lot)...

Back to the England thing I think the scotish should be scotish, waleish should be waleish and englands should be englands, not britain...

Last edited:

Hal

Bartman
How compatible is the audio plugin with built in sound? Because all the sound plugin's I use sound crappy and choppy(Azilmers, defalt plugin, etc.). The best I can get is from Uhle Audio plugin which I extracted.

Trotterwatch

WOW back on topic (thanks for rescueing the thread Hal!)

The audio plugin sounds very good, should work a treat on your system.

Trotterwatch

I was using Orkins OpenGL plugin, which AFAIK should render it like that on all emulators? (I don't play this game much, so I couldn't say that for certain).