What's new

Questions about Zelda: MM

Status
Not open for further replies.

Doomulation

?????????????????????????
Well, enough of this...
From what I've gathered, the revolution will not up resolution of old games. They are to be played as they were meant to be.

squall_leonhart

The Great Gunblade Wielder
hmmm... i dont think so, the revolution will have be emulating these older games, and being emulated it can easily scale the resolution up to something higher... meh..

who knows at this point.

yegosimo

Bug Killer
squall_leonhart said:
not better graphics, the gamecube just has an increases resolution and isn't scan lined so it appears to be better.

the game you are reffering to is Master quest, but i believe on the bonus disk you also got the original game and MM as well??? some help with that pls?

anyways. you can get Master Quest to run on Project 64... ..most usually its in the same download archive as the original OoT (is that against the rules to say that?)

it'll be cool a second version of OoT for the GameCube or for the Wii with better textures as i said before. i know u can retexture the game now with rice plugin but i'd be better to be a GC/Wii release
imagine the amount of money Nintendo would earn
i mean .. we all would like to play OoT with a Link that looks like Melee's, and with hell good resolution .. wouldnt we ?
n yeah .. ive played MQ on the PJ64 emulator

Doomulation

?????????????????????????
There will be no retexturing of old games on the Wii. Be happy with Twilight Princess. It is SO going to rock.

Status
Not open for further replies.