What's new

Question

Zero271

Inuyasha
I got a crappy intel intergrated video card is there any way to reduce some of the glitches since i'm not buying a new video card at the moment.

Shpongled

News Junkie
Join the Intel-club, man... lol. I'm in the same boat as you on this one. I've found that with my Intel chip that I have to use all three plugins: Rice 6.0.0c, Rice Daedalus, and Jabo. It's best to experiment by switching between the 3 plugins to see which ones work the best for which games.

You definitely shouldn't be using OpenGL, you should be using Direct3D.

Also, if your plugin supports it, you should turn off "Using Software Vertex Clipper" and "Force Software Transforming & Lighting." It cleared up strange glitches for me, like "texture triangles" cutting out of the ground and stuff like that.

Is there any game in particular you are having a problem with? Or just all of them in general? :-| Glitches could occur in one game with a particular plugin but then have no glitches at all with the same plugin.

OP
Zero271

Zero271

Inuyasha
Well in supermario 64 i only have 3problems the transition pic of peach and bowser don't work and when i turn right or left sometimes the door turns black i'll show you a pic on that one and i see white lines on the wall in certain spots in the game and on the legend of zelda i have a problem with the slingshot it's not other then that everything seems to run smooth.
and my graphics card don't support Direct 3d as far as i know just open gl

and this is my graphics driver version 6.14.10.3666 is this the newest one?

http://www.emutalk.net/attachment.php?attachmentid=20779

Last edited: