What's new

Question: How Do You Convert CDI to ISO

chinkpak

The Co-Founder of k2o
I'm so close to getting this emu working, and i downloaded a selfbooting Gunbird 2 but its in a CDI format and i believe you need ISO to get this thing to work, so would any of you know how to convert to ISO format

Help is appreciated

Nightmare

(when dream come true)
chinkpak said:
I'm so close to getting this emu working, and i downloaded a selfbooting Gunbird 2 but its in a CDI format and i believe you need ISO to get this thing to work, so would any of you know how to convert to ISO format

Help is appreciated

no need to convert, use daemon tools to use this .cdi file like a virtual drive...

OP
chinkpak

chinkpak

The Co-Founder of k2o
ok so what you're saying is i should mount the .cdi to my virtual F drive and then just run the game

Nightmare

(when dream come true)
chinkpak said:
ok so what you're saying is i should mount the .cdi to my virtual F drive and then just run the game

you select the virtual drive in chankast... and yes...

OP
chinkpak

chinkpak

The Co-Founder of k2o
ok did that now i get the message

"can't read dc_bios.bin" when i hit start :yucky:

OP
chinkpak

chinkpak

The Co-Founder of k2o
oh and i should mention real player opened up and detected it as being an audio file

Nightmare

(when dream come true)
chinkpak said:
oh and i should mention real player opened up and detected it as being an audio file

you need the bios file (dc_bios.bin and dc_flash.bin) to run chankast... there is a lot of them on the net... i can't help you for that...

and concerning realplayer, you should remove it form your computer, it's one of the worst piece of code ever written (especially the tray program)...
unfortunately it's the only way to play .ram/.rm file...

OP
chinkpak

chinkpak

The Co-Founder of k2o
and concerning realplayer, you should remove it form your computer, it's one of the worst piece of code ever written (especially the tray program)... :happy: lol i know

alright thanks for the help i assume i just put these two bios in the chankalpha dir

OP
chinkpak

chinkpak

The Co-Founder of k2o
yes I got it to work, onto getting the games now :D thx for the help nightmare
the bios and flash weren't so easy to find

holymoz

chinkpak have you got the music in gigawing2? I downl it too but there is only the sounds effects not music, there is also the echelon intro, can you confirm this? thanks!