What's new

Question about SMBM

Whoa

Hi all, first off all, I am new here ^^

Second, I've got a question about emulating Super Smash Bros Melee with Dolphin. I really like Dolphin but when I try to emulate that game, my framerate is only about 8..

My specs are : Intel pentium 4 3,0 ghz, 1 gig ram and an ati x1600 Pro 265 MB, I recon that is not the problem? Is there maybe a fix for this? Btw, I know this question has been asked about 1000 times already, but I couldn't figure it out :p...

Greetz, Whoa

kenvin100

Banned
greetings woah..

thas the best ur gonna get now...although your computer is impressive, your're gonna need a speed demon to play gamecube at full speed..either u can a) wait like me for an improvement on dolphin b) if u cant wait get a gamecube or c) go save up a lot of money and get ssb brawl and wii...the choice is yours...

OP
W

Whoa

Ohh haha, that's what I was being afraid of already : / But okay, thanks alot for your help mate ^^_ Are there any other gamecube games that dolphin runs with a fine framerate? :) And np bout the name spellling, it IS kinda weird after all ;)

Agozer

16-bit Corpse | Moderator
Ohh haha, that's what I was being afraid of already : / But okay, thanks alot for your help mate ^^_ Are there any other gamecube games that dolphin runs with a fine framerate? :) And np bout the name spellling, it IS kinda weird after all ;)
The only one that runs full speed is Bust-A-Move 3000.