What's new

Question about Marvel vs Capcom 2

X-TRA

Hi everybody;

I´m new in this forum and I have one issue about mvsc2 work on chanka simply look at the attached file below.

????? you get the same out? I ask you because I only play it on chanka then I don´t kown, please tell me what you see ???. The rest of the game works well.

OLE! to the chankast, very good jod programmers :party:

thanks

Shuyin_DX

Harder,better,faster,stro nger
You must be joking with that picture look at mine.
EDIT:You must be waiting for some one too think that you have a problem but nice try.

Shuyin_DX

Harder,better,faster,stro nger
Just use utopia to load it.This happend to me before so use utopia to avoid the date and time thing.

Chainsawd

X-TRA said:
Hi everybody;

I´m new in this forum and I have one issue about mvsc2 work on chanka simply look at the attached file below.

????? you get the same out? I ask you because I only play it on chanka then I don´t kown, please tell me what you see ???. The rest of the game works well.

OLE! to the chankast, very good jod programmers :party:

thanks

Turn Z-Write on

OP
X-TRA

X-TRA

Chainsawd said:
Turn Z-Write on
Oh! Great it work. I think this is not the original aperance (look attached) but now I can see all the options an another boxs of menus that before I can´t. This is that I want. Only now there are one minor problem with Z-Write on, some hyper combos finished are partially blind.

:) thanks

Probably I re-build my mvsc2.cdi image at low speed, 8x for example, and try it again. I will tell you if I can fix it without Z-Write on.

Shuyin_DX said:
EDIT:You must be waiting for some one too think that you have a problem but nice try.
JE JE. No I´m not joking I only want to know if I was the only who get this error then I could see not. I don´t know if this error is a image, game or chanka error. Now I think that it´s a chanka error.

only one more question;
someone get not this errors? (without Z-Write)

ok thanks for help me

bye

NOW I'M READY TO FIGHT :term:

ssj4v

umm... mabye because ur using zwrite and alphatest zwrite, whereas xtra was only using zwrite.

OP
X-TRA

X-TRA

Yes, it is, with Z-Write and alpha Z-Write enable I can see the menus properly.

thanks