What's new

Question About Fixing Iso Sega Screen

NJ7

I was just wondering if it was possible to take an iso and fix the Sega screen so the circled area is removed, I hate these group hacked screens....got some for Cauptain 2004 on some isos also......thanks in advance for any info....

S

SegaGamer

There's a program found on DC Emulation that can edit/remove it. Funny, my Rez doesnt have that edited SEGA screen and I have the hooligans original and repack version...

DarthDazDC

An Alright Guy
Er... whats the point? You only see the sega screen for a few seconds then it goes. Theres not really much point.

OP
N

NJ7

Ip.bin

Where is this file in an iso or how do you extract it and reinsert it.....I don't see the file in any of my isos and that is the file you have to edit to fix the sega screen....

OzTm

I tried to add my own logo in an iso (for fun), but I couldn't manage to do it. I had the IP.bin file, I had the tools, the program said "logo inserted", but in the end there was no logo :( Said all this before... Well... it's not so much that you can't live with/without it. Just let it be...

IceWarm

I agree with DarthDazDC. It is only a boot screen. It goes away after a couple seconds anyway. I really see no point in somebody giving themselves a headache trying to get the boot screen back to a normal one that just has the Sega logo. These customized boot screens are just to let the player know who released the game. These kind of screens are very common with Gameboy Advance game releases as well.