What's new

Qoob Pro errors

Status
Not open for further replies.

G-Pjube

I just got the Qoob Pro chipset to implement in my gamecube for playing iso's etc. Now first read this before closing it or something like that. I really wish some url's to sites about implementing chips into consoles etc. so I can ask my question there. But also i do it here.

I've soldered all of the wires correct, i connected all of the wires right, so i thought to check out if it worked. I pushed the on button for the 'Cube and voila it turned on. Next check was to see if it could play an original game, but wtf?! The DVD drive doesn't even spin/read now. When i switch the cables of the DVD drive to the original stands, it worked. But that wasn't supposed to be the meaning since it needs to be connected to the new chipset. Switched the cables again and checked again. Again nothing, so i figured maybe the bios needs to be updated.. plugged in the usb connecter in my 'Cube and nothing happend at my PC. Next i tryed is restarting the 'Cube cause maybe the PC would see it.. but then my 'Cube didn't even start any more. The only things that are working is the red LED and the ventilator. Now i don't know what to do, someone help saint:

Gorxon

Administrator
I'm sorry, but we don't want modchip discussion here due to some obvious reasons. I recommend you try googling as there are many other boards out there dedicated to these topics.

Status
Not open for further replies.