What's new

PS3 X360 or WII?

Doomulation

?????????????????????????
Wii, damn you! Even if it was disappointing, I still won't back off!
X360 isn't bad but the PS3 can screw itself.

ScottJC

At your service, dood!
I've already got the X360 and the Wii is the only console available to me at christmas so... erm, gotta say the Wii then. The PS3 is far too expensive for me to even consider so I doubt I will ever buy it.

OP
Cobrax1884

Cobrax1884

Banned
Doomulation said:
Wii, damn you! Even if it was disappointing, I still won't back off!
X360 isn't bad but the PS3 can screw itself.
Damn you? me or the Wii?

ScottJC said:
I've already got the X360 and the Wii is the only console available to me at christmas so... erm, gotta say the Wii then. The PS3 is far too expensive for me to even consider so I doubt I will ever buy it.

Congrats for buying the X360 b4 me :p i'm kinda dissapointed of the Wii only because of the stupid controller (it looks like a remote controller for me :p) and the damn PS3, I sure would buy it if it wasnt so "cheap"

Agozer

16-bit Corpse | Moderator
Just because. And because of the games, since the Wii doesn't have anything on its games list that interest me (ok, perhaps Super Smash Bros., but I'm not going to buy the console just for that). And no, the supposed game service the Wii has to offer doesn't really interest me either at this point in time.

And no, I'm definitely not going to get the PS3 at launch, that's just madness.

Yes, I'm messed up like that.

Last edited:

Doomulation

You certainly are a strange one. The Wii games does not interest you enough?

Last edited:

Doomulation

Can people find no better jokes than wee? That is so lame.
Even the "wii" instead of "we" is better.

Toasty

Sony battery
Wii for me. Maybe the PS3 eventually if they come out with a remake of FF7 or something, but the price would really have to come down a lot. The only reason I would go for the 360 is if the powers that be neglect to port SW:KotOR 3 to any other platforms, since the 360 doesn't really have any games I can't live without. :p

ScottJC

At your service, dood!
Cobrax1884 said:
Congrats for buying the X360 b4 me :p i'm kinda dissapointed of the Wii only because of the stupid controller
I owned one before you even signed up here - How can you be disappointed with something you've never even tried? ok this is like me saying i'm disappointed with the quality of a movie i've never seen.. what a horrible movie, snakes on a plane! It's absolute crap and having never seen it I am confident that I am right. It's important to keep an open mind in life otherwise you will have a very boring one indeed.

Also, just because you like the Xbox360 doesn't automatically make the Wii and PS3 rubbish; Your opinion is that Xbox 360 is great - his is that it isn't fair enough so stop the bitching and get on with life the both of you. Want my opinion? I don't care what you like I love my xbox 360.

The PS3 is undesirable for me because of its overwhelming price, as a poor person I cannot really afford it so it doesn't matter how much I want it I cannot have it if I cannot afford it. Therefore it is unattainable.

Last edited:
I'm getting Wii (I'm not getting used to call it Wii. I'm sticking to Revolution) then PS3 (Which I am hoping, really hoping someone can sell me it for half price). I would get an X360 after I buy PS3 but I'm not sure why I should get X360? There's not much games for X360 that interest me except FPS shooters.

OP
Cobrax1884

Cobrax1884

Banned
ScottJC said:
I owned one before you even signed up here - How can you be disappointed with something you've never even tried? ok this is like me saying i'm disappointed with the quality of a movie i've never seen.. what a horrible movie, snakes on a plane! It's absolute crap and having never seen it I am confident that I am right. It's important to keep an open mind in life otherwise you will have a very boring one indeed.

Also, just because you like the Xbox360 doesn't automatically make the Wii and PS3 rubbish; Your opinion is that Xbox 360 is great - his is that it isn't fair enough so stop the bitching and get on with life the both of you. Want my opinion? I don't care what you like I love my xbox 360.

The PS3 is undesirable for me because of its overwhelming price, as a poor person I cannot really afford it so it doesn't matter how much I want it I cannot have it if I cannot afford it. Therefore it is unattainable.
I know i didn't try it but i don't even want to try it...only because of that controller, but i saw somewhere that you can put an old gc controller, that would be cool no?And most of the people here can't afford the PS3 (DAMN SONY:evil: ):(

Doomulation

Cobrax1884 said:
I know i didn't try it but i don't even want to try it...only because of that controller, but i saw somewhere that you can put an old gc controller, that would be cool no?And most of the people here can't afford the PS3 (DAMN SONY:evil: ):(
You are so pathetic. You have not even TESTED the controller yet!
And what is WRONG with the controller? It's awesome!

Jaz

Ex-Mod
X360 and Wii for me.

SONY LIE WATCH - UPDATE
launch2-790161.jpg

ScottJC

At your service, dood!
Cobrax1884 said:
You are so closed minded its sickening, you fail to see the advantages this controller has - like using it to swing your sword all you do is wave it around like a sword and it does the job, or you can use it to play golf... or anything really. just because it looks like a remote is no damn reason not to like it... You're the same type of person that wouldn't see past the graphics of Zelda the Wind Waker (Which is one of my favourite games) - you've already made your mind up before you've even gave it a chance.

But if you don't want it fair enough, your loss - me and doomulation will enjoy ours quite happily while you sit there quite happily with a rock.

OP
Cobrax1884

Cobrax1884

Banned
ok ok i got it i know what it can do but it's too easy (like golf, all you do is to swing the controller).
I want some challange something cooler than that.
P.S i will remember you for making me a "closed minded" >: (

ScottJC

At your service, dood!
Cobrax1884 said:
ok ok i got it i know what it can do but it's too easy (like golf, all you do is to swing the controller).
I want some challange something cooler than that.
P.S i will remember you for making me a "closed minded" >: (
What do you do with a real golf club? hmm?? swing it... oh my ! that's too easy lets go grab a control pad that doesn't require you to move your hand at all - that is much harder isn't it... oh yes. [/sarcasm]

I will remember you for making me "not care";