What's new

ps2 controller with dolphin?

Status
Not open for further replies.

kidconfused

:huh: i've been looking n looking around this thread n quit... so i apologize if this has already been asked: is it possible to use a ps2 controller with Dolphin?
i've been trying to change the button configs but after it say PRESS KEY, i press something n nothing happens.

also, can i use the dual shock analog sticks as the GC joystick and C stick?

im using a PSX to USB adapter/converter thingy

any suggestions would be appreciated. i apologize again if this issue has already been dealt with. :huh:

P

phreeky

guys(kids?).... :smurf:

please use your brain when you surf the internet

using your brain includes the following:

- use the search button
- use words in the search that makes sense
- if still nothing found, try to imagine some other words

now, if you search for "gamepad" like i did, you'd have got some useful results which are ending up in a link like this:

JOY TO KEY

with j2k you can use every gamepad and joystik and other thingies for dolphin that are shown in the windows gamepad listing

please remember this message and maybe start thinking for yourself

cheers,
phreeky

Jhoe

Awesome, if you post a question you can have some D-Bag talk down to you while bragging about finding a broken link. Amazing.

guys(kids?).... :smurf:

please use your brain when you surf the internet

using your brain includes the following:

- use the search button
- use words in the search that makes sense
- if still nothing found, try to imagine some other words

now, if you search for "gamepad" like i did, you'd have got some useful results which are ending up in a link like this:

JOY TO KEY

with j2k you can use every gamepad and joystik and other thingies for dolphin that are shown in the windows gamepad listing

please remember this message and maybe start thinking for yourself

cheers,
phreeky

You'd be better off going somewhere else with your bullshit. Here we'd rather just answer peoples questions and not act like a smart ass pecker head as you no doubt know you come across as. I suggest you take your sorry self somewhere else before you get a beat down, or, try acting like a normal human being and maybe stay a while.

Status
Not open for further replies.