What's new

project64 code help?

thyiuol

I recently got back into playing old games even on console. But this one code I found for revolt it won't work for me? 801C0D47 0001 amw car
I do have on the master code.

Gent

The Soul Reaving Gentleman
Administrator
I recently got back into playing old games even on console. But this one code I found for revolt it won't work for me? 801C0D47 0001 amw car
I do have on the master code.
Is this on the NTSC or PAL version of the game?
Secondly i am a bit confused as to if this is using Project64 or the real console.

If it is the USA (NTSC) why not just use:

Access All Cars & Tracks
8104ACA6 0001

and for the Europe (PAL) use:

Access All Cars & Tracks
8104ADF6 0001

Attachments

• Re-Volt_01.png
    Re-Volt_01.png
    281.6 KB · Views: 3
Last edited:
OP
T

thyiuol

NTSC version it was made by code master on gamehacking.org I use both project64 and console
I tried that code it worked in i did not even need the master code. I'm looking confused on why that code was there and master code?
Also for me the forum won't let me register. Also is there another site for revolt codes because years ago i remember seeing someone made a moonjump code?

Gent

Administrator
NTSC version it was made by code master on gamehacking.org I use both project64 and console
I tried that code it worked in i did not even need the master code. I'm looking confused on why that code was there and master code?
Also for me the forum won't let me register. Also is there another site for revolt codes because years ago i remember seeing someone made a moonjump code?
This forum?

And I am pretty sure I have all codes covered in 1.6 and Legacy 1.6.2. As for Moonjump, can't say i have ever seen it, and I definatly never made any.

Last edited:

Gent

Administrator
thx for the code if u made it and i cant join gamehacking forum
Oh i see. I will move this thread to general as it isnt really about Project64.
I believe you need to visit the Discord channel for Gamehacking.org forum stuff.

Last edited:

Gent

Administrator
BTW what is the user name you tried to join with? I am talking to the Admin now

OP
T

thyiuol

I have not logged into that account in long time thenewguy and dont remember the email lol?

Gent

Administrator
I have not logged into that account in long time thenewguy and dont remember the email lol?
Ok the admin said: Too many problems with that forum getting hacked, etc, so it's been read-only for some time now. He can join the GameHacking Discord server if he'd like. There's a Discord link on the main page for GameHacking.org.

OP
T

thyiuol

There is another code from same game revolt n64 when i try nothing happens? Do i need a activator or something?
AMW Accelerates Forever (100mph+)
811C0D28 4A70
811C0D28 4A70

Gent

Administrator
There is another code from same game revolt n64 when i try nothing happens? Do i need a activator or something?
AMW Accelerates Forever (100mph+)
811C0D28 4A70
811C0D28 4A70
Not for Emulators no.
But for a Console with a Gameshark Yes.

and i have no idea why the code is listed twice
Once is enough as the second does nothing different

OP
T

thyiuol

I tried most of the codes that was listed in ntsc version not of them work which is weird even the one i posted for revolt? But other codes pal version worked.

Gent

Administrator
I tried most of the codes that was listed in ntsc version not of them work which is weird even the one i posted for revolt? But other codes pal version worked.
I suggest you use Project64 where the codes that come with it work well and no need for Master codes