What's new

Project64 cannot synchronize audio to video for any rom on my two fast computers why?

aprentice

Dear Everyone in this thread,

Why are we starting every fucking post off with a dear and ending it with a yours truly, its kind of annoying. :term:

Yours Truly,
Aprentice

Last edited:
OP
S

synchronic64

ok thanks guys! I will get around to testing out all of these solutions ASAP :phone: , I am just a bit busy with a few other things atm but I can't wait to get down to a 100ms delay and I know I will! :party:

Ps. ScottJC, I know there are minor graphical problems but I don't mind when I am getting a higher resolution! for example in San Francisco Rush the hood of my car is missing but I can live without that view and use the close view trailing the car instead, which even the arcade doesn't have for a view!!!! Nintendo 64 is one up on the real Rush arcade machine. I really don't like the arcade with the only one rear view which is too far away. N64 Rocks! :happy:

vampireuk

Mr. Super Clever
Trotterwatch said:
Dear Mr Super Clever

If you look at his first post he states he has spent a lot of money on an N64, but wanted more than perfection so embarked upon his long and traumatic journey through the land of Emulation. Once there he found that the grass wasn't quite as green as he had imagined it. It was then he chanced upon this forum in the mistaken belief that we gave a shit :p

Yours lovingly,
TrotterW

Dear Smeghead

Quite clearly if he was looking for a flawless N64 experience one would assume he would have enough brain cells to realise the only way to get this was to use a N64. Of course you are unfortunately correct in him thinking we give a toss.

Yours smothered in urine
vampireuk

OP
S

synchronic64

ok! I got it going within a 100-200ms range which is basically perfection, Azimer's audio plugin is so much better than anything Project64 comes with.! :happy:

Ok people this is where we part now, it was very cool! being able to pick your intelligent brains!

Final best wishes,
Jason.
:bye3: