What's new

Project64 1.6 Released!

ggab

Emutalk Member
maybe it is a video card / driver issue... which one do u have?
is it the only game with gfx errors?

Grt

ATI Radeon 9200

Well... I checked it again. Now I don't get errors anymore.

I think I see the problem. In PJ64 1.6 the (candle)light flickers and Conker's got a shadow. In 1.5 this isn't the case. So it gets emulated better but it it harder for the pc too, I think.

JMH_4_LIFE

nick_danger said:
I figured it out, I can't take screenshots with FSAA enabled. I guess the new screenshot system snaps JPEGs instead of BMPs. Why that requires no FSAA is beyond me. Previous screenshots I've take with full AA looked amazing. Anyway, here are some screens... lots actually.

WWF No Mercy is FLAWLESS! Absolute perfection! Same with WM2K. PD, GE007 and CBFD are also perfect (as far as I can tell).

wwfnm1.jpg

wwfnm2.jpg

wwfnm3.jpg

wwfnm4.jpg

wwfnm5.jpg

wwfnm6.jpg

wwfnm7.jpg

wwfnm8.jpg

I Envy you. I'm been having problems with my PJ64. When i have the Graphics set to 1.6, It stops emulating and this pop up appears saying "PJ64 has encountered an error and must be closed. Sorry for incinvineice, blah blah"

And it this happens for any game i play. So please, what is wrong here?

french

awesome job

wonderfull job on 1.6 I can now play allstar baseball 2001:party: one of the best baseball games ever (4 player):cheers:

Frankn

hey!!! i can't play all-star baseball 2001 pefectly because the game stops or freezes when im playing... what could it be?... i have pj64 1.6 and Msi fx-5200 driver 77.72. Please help!. Thanks a lot.

Last edited:

french

Frankn said:
hey!!! i can't play all-star baseball 2001 pefectly because the game stops or freezes when im playing... what could it be?... i have pj64 1.6 and Msi fx-5200 driver 77.72. Please help!. Thanks a lot.

Frankn not sure what your problem could be, I'm using a 9800 pro with 1 gig ram and a 2800 xp and the rom is All-Star Baseball 2001 (U) [!].zip on pj64 1.6. First scan your rom http://www.emutalk.net/forumdisplay.php?f=82?f=82Does the game lock up right away? or is it random? need a little more info about your pcView attachment 28484

Last edited:

Emulator#420#

Emulator #420#

Look i understand you guys need money,but what about the people like me who is as broke as you guys.I just want to download the 64,but i have to donate money to do so.Help me please help me.

Smiff

Emutalk Member
Emulator#420# said:
Look i understand you guys need money,but what about the people like me who is as broke as you guys.I just want to download the 64,but i have to donate money to do so.Help me please help me.

this is the wrong thread, but you don't have to donate. 1.6 is still available and as free as it was and always will be.

TypoKing

Hey I have a slight problem here... how exactly do I actually DOWNLOAD 1.6? I click on the "RDB & GameFAQ v1.6.015" and the zip file gives me a text file, a .chm file and some weird "rdb" file... could someone help please?

TypoKing

I just love how you just randomly ASSUME that I don't have PJ64 already installed on my computer. :happy::bouncy: But I've had it on my computer for... I'd say... from 3 to 6 months now.

Gent

The Soul Reaving Gentleman
Administrator
TypoKing said:
I just love how you just randomly ASSUME that I don't have PJ64 already installed on my computer. :happy::bouncy: But I've had it on my computer for... I'd say... from 3 to 6 months now.

Well to be fair it was a fair assumption as you asked how to download 1.6 :)
If you already had it why would you be asking how to Download it? :) and why wouldn't you know what the files were that come with it ?

TypoKing said:
Hey I have a slight problem here... how exactly do I actually DOWNLOAD 1.6? I click on the "RDB & GameFAQ v1.6.015" and the zip file gives me a text file, a .chm file and some weird "rdb" file... could someone help please?

Smiff

Emutalk Member
i don't love how you don't read the instructions and are rude to me when i try to help you.

TypoKing

Gent said:
If you already had it why would you be asking how to Download it? :) and why wouldn't you know what the files were that come with it ?

Well considering that I specified the version patch I need and that it was the first update I ever had to go through, no.

i don't love how you don't read the instructions and are rude to me when i try to help you.
I just love how you just randomly ASSUME that I was being rude :happy: :bouncy: even after I put the happy smiling faces :bunny:

Gent said:

Well considering that I specified the version patch I need and that it was the first update I ever had to go through, no. Also, I didn't download PJ64 from this site.

I just love how you just randomly ASSUME that I was being rude :happy: :bouncy: even after I put the happy smiling faces :bunny:

Last edited by a moderator:

Smiff

Emutalk Member
testing, i think something has gone wrong with this thread
edit: nope, count seems ok now

Last edited:

franpa

not sure if the problem to banjo tooie has been answered yet

but if you look at the game faq then you would realise that what they refer to is that while playing the game will freeze and yes i've first encountered it shortly after playing with the have dragon kazooie cheat on (made the game extemely weird to the point where jiggies where worth more then one plus many cutscenes playing even tho i havnt done the appropriate thing to make the game play the cutscene)

i also encountered it while playing with out cheats i got like 50% through glitter gulch mines before it occured and boy was i not happy due to i havn't been saving frequently like suggested in game faq.

so in short yes the opcode bug is there its anoying i've givin up playing it till i either get a gamepad with a joypad (like a ps2 adapter) or till the next release of pj64.