What's new

Project N64

P3natrator

I was wondering when I do get legal Rom's where do I save them to use them. I am having trouble. When I use Project N64>File>Open Rom? my saved Roms that I thought were legit arn't there. When I do download I new game where do I save it so I can play the game. And I did try to extract the game using GoodN64 but nothing seems to work. Any suggestions, and all I have downloaded as of now is just Projectn64 and GoodN64 Do I need a grapic manager?
I thank ya'll for your time

Toasty

Sony battery
You can either place the ROMs in your ROM directory (by default at C:\Program Files\Project64 1.6\Rom\), in which case they will appear in a list on PJ64's main window, or you can save them to any location and open them by going to File->Open Rom and browsing to their location.

OP
P

P3natrator

hmmm

Well what I was trying to say is that it wont let me open it. it really wont even let me see that the rom even is there

Agozer

16-bit Corpse | Moderator
There is no Projectn64, just Project64. Extract the ROms from any compressed archives and put them in Project64's ROM directory. Start the emulator and refresh the Rom Browser.