What's new

Project alive?

Status
Not open for further replies.

robert83

Hello everyone,

I just recently gotten myself into using emulators , and I found Dolphin to be the most complete of them when it comes to Emulating GameCube.

I would like to kindly ask, if this project is still alive?

Rob

Cobrax1884

Banned
I heard that the last version is 1.03 (1.03.2 is made by this forum or something and i might be wrong) and that they've stoped developing the emu but i don't know if it's true

Kakashi13

Naruto Maniac
Indeed he had a post with an image like heart beat or something that was saying Dolphin Status above and twice a year down!lol were did the whole post go?
anyway to be honest i did not understand what you wanted to say with that post sercio.

Sercio

it means the status of dolphin go slowly forward ;)

here is the pic
Untitled.avi.gif

dear admins : whats wrong with that image?
Its just for fun!

Knuckles

It's too big, there's not all high speed net users here, just like your sig, the animations are just too big and people on dial-up gotta wait for useless transfer to see the posts....

Sercio

Knuckles said:
It's too big, there's not all high speed net users here, just like your sig, the animations are just too big and people on dial-up gotta wait for useless transfer to see the posts....

well ok.... you right!
Im not very good in shrinking gif images :(
thanks for answear!

vlado

Sexy's back!
Hey , don't go offtopic...2 pages of offtopic don't help.
I've been asking this for 5 months.
No answer....the topic was deleted....so are the devs still working on this?

Lightning

Emulator Developer
vlado, they are working on it when they wish to work on it. At the moment, they wish to work on it very, very rarely.

Cobrax1884

Banned
Ehh, stop asking this type of stuff (not to be rude but...)It's their emu and they can do what ever they want with it.Personally, i'm waiting for gekko :D

Sercio

well i used Sony Vegas Video 6 + to create this "quick" draft pic and i convertet the avi to a gif with camtasia studio (i know its not the best)...
Therefore its load a uncompressed 15 frames p/s animation !
I guess i did the same with my avatar because i dont use much the gif foramat !
Anyway Your page helped !
Thanks alot!

Status
Not open for further replies.