What's new

Project 64's graphics are CRAZY?

Dammit. I just bought a brand new video card (64mb) to play N64 roms with the right colors. So i open conker's bad fur day on Project 64 and the graphics are weird. The n64 logo jumps around and gets sawed in half, but there are halves of him everywhere, you can't see the R in rareware, and most people don't have a face. Also, when you walk, sometimes the ground disappears. If anyone knows anything that would help, please post.
The video card is a e-GeForce MX 4000 64 Mb.

OP
B

BUTTERBALLA69

Banned
oh my god

when i open the graphics options, it doens't show the plugins like it used to...

hold on a second i'll try it again

i changed the jabo to a diff one hopefully that'll work

okay that kinda worked... but things are still missing. Like his eyes. Some things are transparent. its scary... How do i get a better plugin?

Last edited by a moderator:

Agozer

16-bit Corpse | Moderator
Youo could edit your old post instead of posting four times in a row, you know.

OP
B

BUTTERBALLA69

Banned
Windows XP Professional, 300gb hard drive, 256 mb 64 bit video radeon card surround sound speakers, 3,000 mb ram DDR 2 memory, flat screen, and a very warm bed.
o. I'm a noob.
Where do you get better plugins and how do you use them?

Hello????

Agozer

16-bit Corpse | Moderator
'Better' is subjective. Some plugins work best/better with certain cards while others do not work. Test different graphics plugins. You should find them at www.emulation64.com at least.

rockofdeath42

My evil rock will kill you all
This could also be a plugin issue. I use Glide64 with Hacktaurux's (however you spell it) glide wrapper. I'm not sure if I'm allowed to post this link, but you can download the plugin and glide wrapper here:

www.emuxhaven.net/~glide64/

NOTE: The site does not always work.