What's new

Project 64K 1.6 - Released

Status
Not open for further replies.

Granatto

It's true man, there is a new version of Project 64K now is 1.6. it's not official but it's works much better than 1.4 version.

This emulator is from Brazil and i am from Brazil too, so sorry for the bad english =/

But there is the oficial release video from Youtube:
*snip*

And the description of the video in english:

---------------------------------------- ------------------------------
English:
---------------------------------------- ------------------------------
JordanVideosNintendo in association with Vini64, Traker and MarineNugem, present you in this Christmas a new Project 64K now using 1.6 plugins.
Play your favorite games from Nintendo 64 now ONLINE!
This version is a lot better than the older verison (1.4). There's no more lag and I've fixed the sound.

---------------------------------------- -----------
*snip*
PLEASE READ THE TXT "HOW TO USE" BEFORE USE!

Thanks! and let's play N64 ONLINE!!!! NOW 1.6! :bouncy:

Last edited by a moderator:

NES_player4LIFE

Texture Pack Invader
after review i'm inclined to side with squall

this is crap

and does not even contain the GUI license :smurf:

Last edited:

squall_leonhart

The Great Gunblade Wielder
its still based off 1.4 source, and has none of the 1,6 updates, so it is a joke to consider this anywhere near 1.6.
Devs are LIARS because 1.6 source is not available. a quick decompile will sort our the truth.

Kailerra is dead anyway.

OP
G

Granatto

This is not a LIE, this is real it's not based on 1.6 SOURCE but the plugins are edited, and the kaillera client is more stable now.

squall_leonhart

get your story straight.

JordanVideosNintendo in association with Vini64, Traker and MarineNugem, present you in this Christmas a new Project 64K now using 1.6 source.

FAKE.
get off my interwebz you god damn chinese fakerz, we didn't want your nulldc or dolphin hacks and we don't damn well want your project64 hacks.

OP
G

Granatto

Are you racist? i am not Chinese.
and this is not a hack, the emulator do not use the 1.6 but the plugins are from 1.6 version, they have used a Hexadecimal method to edit man...

squall_leonhart

You do NOT have permission to distribute the plugins from 1.6 with a modified/unofficial version of the emulator

and this is not a hack, the emulator do not use the 1.6 but the plugins are from 1.6 version, they have used a Hexadecimal method to edit man...

Hex Editing is hacking. Besides, i am assured that this is not the case as anyone with any level of skill in res hacking would have just as easily downloaded the 1.4 source and done their fixing at the code level.

OP
G

Granatto

What are you problem? i do not USE THE SOURCE, i only edited using HEXADECIMAL language.
If you dont want do use it, ok, play with the old version.
In brazilian server and GALAXY 64 server, all are using the new version.

use your old version and play alone.

OP
G

Granatto

Take it noob:

noobz.jpg

Allnatural

Hex editing and mixing plugins does not constitute a new version. This just leads to user confusion (having the original PJ64k out there is bad enough) and unnecessary bug reports.

Status
Not open for further replies.