What's new

Project 64 wont work

ShadowFX

Guardian
Smiff said:
Stezo2k said:
yeah, but athlonXP is better for PJ64 though, cuz its optimised for amd proceccors, Intel Procecor users should use 1964

Stez

who told you that? if it's optimised for anything in particular, it would be the P3, probably...

Pentium 3? You mean that PJ64 is optimized for that processor? Hmm, I'm getting confused.

Doomulation

?????????????????????????
EMu-LoRd said:
Smiff said:
Stezo2k said:
yeah, but athlonXP is better for PJ64 though, cuz its optimised for amd proceccors, Intel Procecor users should use 1964

Stez

who told you that? if it's optimised for anything in particular, it would be the P3, probably...

Pentium 3? You mean that PJ64 is optimized for that processor? Hmm, I'm getting confused.
Err, pj has always been optimized to use SSE, which is built-in to pentium processors.
Don't really know about 3DNow! though...

OP
Elly

Elly

ahhh,...damn it,.....ALL MY ROMS WORK ON nemu64 and 1964. Project64 doesnt work at all. As soon as i finish the setup, i get an error message, and when i try to open it again, the same message appears,...this sounds so weird, i keep scratching my head thinking of a solution. I do have a SR-1 for my winxp, but that doesnt solve the problem,....................