What's new

Project 64 problem

ArgJuli

Argentine emutalk-tennisplayer
Hi there!.... :bouncy: .....well....I have one problem when I use the emulator, trying many games, when I use the plugin GFX of Direct 3d Hal the emulator hangs....I have a Pentium 4, and a 3d Prosavagge DDr....What is the solution fot this problem???.....

p.d: When I use the plugin GFX of RGB emulation it works....but too slow...

gandalf

Member ready to help
buying an new card, that´s the real soluiton.
using glide 64 + and glide wrapper, may fix some games, but you´ll still see some bugs.

P.D.: As you live in argentina (like me ;) )i recommend to you, to buy an higher card, with an Radeon 9550 is sufficient for emulation and newer games.
I see that someone sell them for 99 dolars

Sry for english, but we can´t post in another languaje than english (or posting in español and then in english with the transalte)

OP
ArgJuli

ArgJuli

I understand you....but...how i use glide 64 +??? where i found it?.......and I think that my card S3 Prosavage DDR works with the emulator, in Gamecube emulator i see glitches.....but in 64emulation it works....the problem is that in many games it hangs and the computer too....

OP
ArgJuli

ArgJuli

Is in configuration or is a plugin???? an Glide64 is a plugin too?

LinkTheHero

Princeofpersia
hi ArgJuli sorry i had proplems with my pc.anyway he does not need to use a different plugin or get a new card casus i have the same card and it works great on jabo's plugin only proplem i have on it it the writing on it is black