What's new

problems

heldersouza

I've been playing Mario and Zelda for 1 year using Project 64. Everyting was fine. Last week, I was getting 90 fps in Mario64 (I own a Voodoo 4 4500 PCI). However, this week, Mario head is black and Zelda's clothes are white.
I've already read a lot of post here and they say it's a video card problem. I can say: IT IS NOT A VIDEO CARD PROBLEM. I can say it because when I restore my computer using Windows System Restore, the problems are solved. The problem is: I can't use "system restore" because it delets all my files and programs. How can I solve only this problem? How can I uninstall DirectX?

Maximus

I think you must be updated your video card driver or DirectX recently. Try to search online for a utility to uninstall DirectX. I forget the name, but is everywhere, and don't try to delete the registration by yourself if your are not an advance user.

bart

bart man
i think you should up grade your video card or as everyone else says uninstall direct x:bunny:

OP
H

heldersouza

I've solved the problem.
I installed DirectX 8.1b (without uninstalling the previous version)
Now it's all ok and Mario64 is running at about 110-120 fps, Mario Kart is running at about 90 fps, zelda oot at 75!
See my specs:
- Voodoo 4 4500 PCI
- Pentium III 750
-160 mb ram