What's new

Problemas quitando un cheat de DK64

Fabian_rc

Coloqué el siguiente cheat "free pass (access all areas)" ya que tenia problemas con el juego al interntar romper un muro con el rinoceronte, lo que resulto perfecto, pero ahora no se desactiva, ya lo desactive de la pantalla de cheats pero en el juego sigue igual y eso me trae problemas en algunas partes.

por favor necesito ayuda, como arreglo mi juego???

SWAT_Marc

Ind. Design Student
First of all: this is an English language ONLY forum. Next time you need something, write in English

Por favor, pregunta en inglés. La próxima vez que postees, hazl oen inglés. Y, por la pregunta, no tengo ni idea. Prueba a mirar en el registro (ve a Inicio -> Ejecutar -> "regedit")

sigma_zerox

Shattered Soldier
I agree that a lot of people here don't speak other language than English plus this is an English forum so it's irrespectful to them to write in any other language (whatever language) but I didn't expect such an answer coming from a Spaniard (due cultural reasons). Anyway if the guy cannot speak English he can send me a P.M. and I will translate whatever he wants.

P.D. Me gustaría ayudarte pero por desgracia no se mucho sobre como usar cheats en el project 64, pero da un vistazo en la opcion superior que dice "search" escribe ahi "donkey kong 64 " y consulta los archivos sobre este juego. Si no hablas Inglés enviame un mensaje privado y te traduciré lo que quieres decir al Inglés.

Last edited:

SWAT_Marc

Ind. Design Student
You know, most people round here, those who don't know almost anything of English, make an effort and write in English (or Engrish :p). If only he wasn't one of those who register with only that question in mind and doesn't bother to use the search option or even read the rules :(

BTW, I also answered his question (in Spanish only, sorry).

Rastaman360

SWAT_Marc said:
You know, most people round here, those who don't know almost anything of English, make an effort and write in English (or Engrish :p). If only he wasn't one of those who register with only that question in mind and doesn't bother to use the search option or even read the rules :(

BTW, I also answered his question (in Spanish only, sorry).

Maybe the guy could search but what good is it, he doesnt know english, so it would be kinda like telling a gold fish to walk.

SWAT_Marc

Ind. Design Student
You know, there are forums in Spanish. Yup, not here.

He knew what he wanted: "DK64 cheat". I doubt you need more words in the search range than those to get the answer.

I repeat: I also answered him in Spanish what he was asking.

sigma_zerox

Shattered Soldier
Yes but even with the words "DK cheat" if the dude cannot speak English he will not be able to understand a word of the results from the search engine.

P.D. Viva España y su defensa del Castellano