What's new

Problem

M.I.K.E.

I have downloaded Street fighter 3: 3rd strike and with daemon i have mounted a image of it. When i open chankast 02a and start it, a error always show up, what is this?

PsyMan

Just Another Wacko ;)
You need the dreamcast bios files to run the emulator (dc_bios.bin and dc_flash.bin). We can't tell you were to get them.

END-TIME-X

Alpha & Omega
When you get the bios files, post in the compatibility listing, and let us know if it works or not. I've yet to test this game, and I'd like to know.

Last edited:
OP
M.I.K.E.

M.I.K.E.

i have the bios and flash and still it doesn't work, i used it on two versions of that street fighter game

END-TIME-X

Alpha & Omega
I don't think 3rd Strike actually works on chankast to begin with. I think I read that somewhere. *shrugs*

lilslug

pimpa grande
M.I.K.E. said:
I have downloaded Street fighter 3: 3rd strike and with daemon i have mounted a image of it. When i open chankast 02a and start it, a error always show up, what is this?
you have to use daemon-tools 3.29 then it will work i had the same problem:p

END-TIME-X

Alpha & Omega
lilslug said:
you have to use daemon-tools 3.29 then it will work i had the same problem:p

He's right. I just uninstalled Dtool 4, and installed 3.29, and now it works!! I wish i had known this before. There's probably so many games that would work now, that didn't before. Thanx lilslug! :happy:

OP
M.I.K.E.

M.I.K.E.

END-TIME-X said:
He's right. I just uninstalled Dtool 4, and installed 3.29, and now it works!! I wish i had known this before. There's probably so many games that would work now, that didn't before. Thanx lilslug! :happy:
i've uninstalled 4.0 en installed 3.29 and still it doesn't work:huh:

OP
M.I.K.E.

M.I.K.E.

i have mounted an image of SF3 with daemon 3.29, and then i open chankast, select the drive and then press start nothing happens

OP
M.I.K.E.

M.I.K.E.

nothing, when it start, my cursor changes in a hour-glass and then it stops and nothing happens

END-TIME-X

Alpha & Omega
That's messed up. So....you don't see the dreamcast logo even? Have you tried to start chankast without a game mounted? Try that, and see if you can at least get to the Main Dreamcast menu with the music, play, settings, and memory options.

Have you tried all three flash files? there's US NTSC, JAP NTSC, and EURO PAL.

try turning the capcom hack on first too, before starting the game.