What's new

Problem With Xbox Controller in PJ64 (Super Joy Box 11 adapter)

KurtFF8

Hi, I just got the super joy box 11 adapter for xbox to pc and when i try to configure it, the L and R triggers aren't recgonized as buttons but as "rutters" or something of the sorts.

does anyone know how to make it to where PJ64 will beable to bind them as buttons (also the left analog stick wont bind to anything either because it is also recgonized as a rutter instead of joy up/down like it should be)

Luc

KurtFF8 said:
Hi, I just got the super joy box 11 adapter for xbox to pc and when i try to configure it, the L and R triggers aren't recgonized as buttons but as "rutters" or something of the sorts.

does anyone know how to make it to where PJ64 will beable to bind them as buttons (also the left analog stick wont bind to anything either because it is also recgonized as a rutter instead of joy up/down like it should be)

I have the joybox 10 and I got no problems using any of the buttons.
Have you installed the XBCD driver first? Use that driver for the xbox controller. Install it before you plugin the xbox controller.

coorongcat

coorongcat
I have superjoybox 13 and in control panel>game controllers and double click on my controller if i hold the start button down for 3 seconds it changes mode (flight mode, digital mode, and analog). i found that i just changed the mode for certain buttons to get their input and then when i was finished i changed it back to the default flight mode.

Maybe you can change to analog mode or something??