What's new

Problem with Sonic Adventure in Twinkle Park

ja_master

hi, i have the following problem in Sonic adventure

when i play in story mode with Sonic and/or Amy, after Sonic encountered with Amy, they go to the Twinkle Park, then, when Sonic enters in Twinkle Park, appears in the screen something like that "Twinkle Park, Action Stage"
and then the emulator crashes (the first time), the following times i tried to get in there, the emulator hangs the system in that screen.

Even in the Trial menu, when i select Sonic or Amy in Twinkle Park, happens the same thing.

Anyone knows about this problem? Can it be my version of Sonic Adventure (is the version that has 2 display modes, 50 or 60 hertz), that it seems to be the european version of this game?

i've tried every possible solution (underclock to 50%, put Capcom Hack On or Off, use Analyze 3d and activate "disable two sided stencil" and "disable lighting, and try with the two cd-rom plugins) within the two versions of Chankast (0.2 and 0.25)

If my version is the european one, can it be fixed with the european (pal) bios (i've tried with the japanese and american ones)?

Can somebody help me? Somebody knows how to?
Plz.

OP
J

ja_master

via bittorrent, i can't remember the page, but, besides if i knew what one, i can't tell you what one.