What's new

Problem with save states

Milo-

I have useless information
Ok i have been playing Pokemon Stadium 2, and sometimes i cant save in the states, using F5, so i need to click in the menu and such things but it's annoying because i like to play the game in full screen, can someone tell me what's happening?

PS: I dont get the problem everytime, it seems to go and return from time to time, weird indeed.

Oh, i also have a problem with my old computer Running Windows ME, Processor Pentium III 933 Mhz, 298 MB Ram, 32MB Video RaM (SiS), It sometimes freezes with pokemon stadium 2 and it resets the PC.

Help plz :p

Last edited:
OP
Milo-

Milo-

oops sorry, my mistake, i meant F5, i even get the error mesage at the bottom od the window that says "unable to create zip file" or something like that.

Help?

Agozer

16-bit Corpse | Moderator
Uncheck 'Automatically compress instant saves' in Options --> Settings and see if that helps. Also check that your Save folder isn't Read-Only.

OP
Milo-

Milo-

yup, i unchecked the compress in zip files box and it looks like i havent any more problems, thanks.

BTW: any suestion about my problem with pokemon stadium 2 on my old PC? it's very annoying.