What's new

problem with pokemon snap

OP
V

vegeta 9012

whell, sorry, mister knowitall, i dont find the topic!:angry:
can someone please help without nagging?

B

Blade64

I hate to sound mean, don't take this the wrong way guys but I think we are too harsh on Newbies. I also think that the search option should be used more by newbies as it is VERY helpful. If you are new and have a problem try there first!!!

Doomulation

?????????????????????????
Well, the newbies just DON'T do that! It's pretty obious, 'cuz there is a "rules thread", and if they don't read it, they have to sue themselves.

soylapolla

we are not idiots. First of all we try to fix problems alone if its possible, searching in the game faq's or readme's or *.ini files. But if we couldn't fix a specific problem we came here, that's what i do. So please help us a little more and don't be so bastard with new people. :thumbsup:

Doomulation

?????????????????????????
soylapolla said:
we are not idiots. First of all we try to fix problems alone if its possible, searching in the game faq's or readme's or *.ini files. But if we couldn't fix a specific problem we came here, that's what i do. So please help us a little more and don't be so bastard with new people. :thumbsup:
We are happy to get newbies who does not do stuff that you're NOT supposed to do. Some newbies just don't get it, though. That's what upsets everyone.