What's new

Problem with file 1964.cht

zargos

My problem is that i am a complete collection of roms of N64 - Europe.

Well, any cheats (1964.cht) for versions USA not appears for version EUROPE...

Any solution. 1964.cht will update sometime?

For now all roms near perfection with:
1964 0.9.9 + Geforce4 MX-440 64MB + eVoodoo 3.99beta + Glide64 0.7 SP4 + Athlon XP 2400+ (2000Mhz) + 512MB RAM DDR-266

Congratulations to creators and contributors of 1964 , eVoodoo and Glide64.
:cheers:

OP
Z

zargos

I didn't play ALL games :p

Nvidia Forceware 61.77 over Windows XP Professional SP1.

BUG : fullscreen to window = ERROR

vampireuk

Mr. Super Clever
What you need to do is get in touch with your humanity, forget being the games and confront your inner self, you will see you are much more than just a ROM collection.

-Shadow-

Banned
Umm... I didn't even find the point of the question o_O He said that he IS a complete collection of roms ( or maybe he meant he has a complete collection :D ) But whats the problem ? The US version cheats aren't appearing on the cheat table of his European version games , so what's the matter ?

But the thing with the .cht update is a good question , indeed...

Chris_W

zargos said:
My problem is that i am a complete collection of roms of N64 - Europe.

Well, any cheats (1964.cht) for versions USA not appears for version EUROPE...

Any solution. 1964.cht will update sometime?

For now all roms near perfection with:
1964 0.9.9 + Geforce4 MX-440 64MB + eVoodoo 3.99beta + Glide64 0.7 SP4 + Athlon XP 2400+ (2000Mhz) + 512MB RAM DDR-266

Congratulations to creators and contributors of 1964 , eVoodoo and Glide64.
:cheers:

Name The Roms that you say the European version has no cheats for please, i am more then confidant that E Region versions also have support....

Vamp come on man there seriously was no need for that.

H3ad5h0tter said:
Omg... get a life... or US versions of those games...

Not everyone likes to play the U version because the E have multi Lang support Getit ? :)

H3ad5h0tter said:
Umm... I didn't even find the point of the question o_O He said that he IS a complete collection of roms ( or maybe he meant he has a complete collection :D ) But whats the problem ? The US version cheats aren't appearing on the cheat table of his European version games , so what's the matter ?

But the thing with the .cht update is a good question , indeed...

He said he has a Full E collection read before answering :)

I am guessing he means that while the U version is Greyed out and told he can not use them for Hes Region (E) there are no E Region (Black) Cheats for hes Game.

Oh and no there will be no update from me as i just dont have the time as Im too busy with Courses and Exams and straight after going back to work as a IT Teacher so i dont see any updates in the near or long future to be quite honest :)

Last edited:
OP
Z

zargos

Calmness, Calmness.

I promote an update of 1946.cht (cheats' file).

No more!

I have no idea that how :blush: I don't know how find the cheats.

That is all.

Note: Complete collection (E) roms because is more rapid than download one to one.

Sorry for my bad english :whistling

Last edited:

Chris_W

zargos - What 1964 Version Emulator are you using ? and What are the Games you have tried that are greyed out and not for the E (good N64 Names and Versions Please)

Also keep in mind that Versions are not supported in 1964 cheats only Good v1.0 ok :)