What's new

Problem with Dolphin Teaser

divaso

Yesterday I finally got a copy of a Gamecube game which i own. I'm talking about Luigi's Mansion. Whem i open the .gcm File it's starting to load the rom, and shows me the Red Nintendo logo, But it won't come any further.

That seems very strange to me!!

Another strange thing to me is the account of Fps:665.44 to for example 245.74 The count of fps changes in a second, and the only thing the emulator loads is the red nintendo Logo.

Is there some configuration i have forgotten?

Hope you guys can help me..

Guru64

Luigi's Mansion does not work with Dolphin yet.
It only shows the Nintendo logo.
Check Compability thread next time before posting about games that don't work.

OP
D

divaso

I thought that the teaser was compatible with Luigi's mansion, because of the screenshots which were made in the game, i refer tot the screenshots on: http://www.dolphin-emu.com, that's why i guesses it would work well.

That means i have to be more patient, and wait till dophinteaser has become more compatible

That's for your reactions anyway

Greetz,

Aggronium

For rck, Pokemon Colesseum is playable until a certain stage, try to change the setting, to interpreter and at the gfx plugin options

Vegetable

Banned
People people, you need to check into these things before even posting! I doubt a lot of new people here have even read the rules. BEFORE posting, if you have a problem, make sure it hasn't been fixed yet, by looking in the Pc /Emu/Game Compatibility thread above. If you are getting a direct draw error or similar, say a missing dd***.dll file, download the newest version of direct X (9.0b) from microsoft's website. Pokemon collosseum can be fixed by opening the rom with GcTool and renaming the movie folder to movBA, do not ask me where to get this file, as I do not know. Luigi's Mansion is not currently working on the RELEASED VERSION. I know you have seen shots of the game, BUT that is on an UNRELEASED VERSION of the emulator. DO NOT aks the authors to release it, as they may get pissed off and throw a chair at you. And most of all, NO YOU CANNOT READ GAMECUBE GAMES WITH YOUR PC, YOU NEED TO HOOK YOUR GAMECUBE UP TO IT, and DON'T ask how.

Thankyou.

Last edited:

Eyedentity

Emu technician
Im im right about the post above this is gonna be another nub bust :p
Update : WHY DO THEY KEEP DOING THAT ...

Last edited:

talker

do someone read the rules.. even i have read the rules... and i have problems with english.....