What's new

Problem with DaedalusGraphics

OP
C

CRi{]v[}iNaL

Rice: I get this error when i compile the source:

c:\n64\daedalusd3d8-aug-10-2002\stdafx.h(27) : fatal error C1083: Cannot open include file: 'd3dx8.h': No such file or directory

I hope this isn't my fault

StrmNrmn: My old intel chipset ran daedalus perfect so it could be a driver problem. I have the caps viewer , is this the info u want?

XS Guile

Tireur d'élite
to THE CRi[]v[]iNaL

Hi i have read that your are from toronto so I think you speak french, that will be easier to me to tell you what i want in french.
If you don t speak french i will write again but in english...
Donc voila c'est tres sympa d essayer de le faire marcher pour nos radeon 8500 donc je voulais juste t encourager car ca n a po l air trés trés simple... ???
J éspére que tu vas y arrivais donc bonne chance et @ plus!!!

To rice thank you again for that awesome plugin even if the 3d doesn t work for me :colgate:

Bye all!! :p

StrmnNrmn

CRi{]v[}iNaL: Thanks for the screen grab. It's a bit different from the caps viewer that I have, but it does look like your card is reporting things properly. I'm busy redoing all the code in GraphicsContext.cpp (which handles the device creation, and the setup of the framebuffer and depth buffer), so maybe this will help.

XS Guile

Tireur d'élite
Cool hope that will work because i want to play Banjo and tooie when the new 1964 wil be out!!
Thanks a lot to all

Curious

CRi{]v[}iNaL said:
Rice: I get this error when i compile the source:

c:\n64\daedalusd3d8-aug-10-2002\stdafx.h(27) : fatal error C1083: Cannot open include file: 'd3dx8.h': No such file or directory

I hope this isn't my fault

StrmNrmn: My old intel chipset ran daedalus perfect so it could be a driver problem. I have the caps viewer , is this the info u want?

Hi Rice,

I am also a Radeon user (Radeon 7200) are there any simple solutions to the unofficial Daedalus plugins problems experienced by Radeon users?

C.

Curious

Unofficial Daedalus Video Plugin & Radeon users

CRi{]v[}iNaL said:
Curious said:
Hi Rice,

I am also a Radeon user (Radeon 7200) are there any simple solutions to the unofficial Daedalus plugins problems experienced by Radeon users?

C.

nope.

This is a great shame. Downloading the SDK (165MB!!) is not a workable solution for me. Even if it was I do not have the knowledge to play around with things I do not understand. Will the Radeon problem be fixed for the next release of 1964 (I know the answer is no, but I live in hope).

Regarding Pj64 & Apollo do they also require the newest version of the unofficial Daedalus plugin in order to run Tootie. I hope not.

Please advise,

C.
:(

LD.

*poke*
Any problems using a graphics plugin with a specific graphics card won't be solved by a new version of 1964. Only a new version of the plugin will fix it.

I think.

*waits for a smartass to come and prove him wrong*