What's new

Problem with 1964 0.9.9

Ble_Man

Hi:

I have a problem with 1964 new version... when i load any game (i.e. mario 64), it runs few frames and the emu send a message

" 8009B5DC : Exception in emulation thread "

Ooops!... and then emu crash.... so, what it's going on?

ScottJC

At your service, dood!
Please provide full system specification. what plugins you're using, and what settings you use, ie frame skip/speed limiter...

Last edited:

schibo

Emulator Developer
Sayargh said:
Please provide full system specification. what plugins you're using, and what settings you use, ie frame skip/speed limiter...

No, all i want is this:
Go to help->about. Does 1964 say SSE = Yes ?
And it will show a reason for yes or no. Please tell us that too.

OP
B

Ble_Man

OS: WinXP Pro. CPU: K6 - 2 ~450 Mhz Video: TNT2/M64 32 Mb (53.03 drivers) Sound: Sound Blaster 5.1 Memory: 128 Mb Ram -- Config 1964: Rice's Daedalus 5.2.0 (Directx), Azimer's Audio 4.0 beta 2, N-Rage's Direct Input, RSP plugin, Speed Limit enabled

Gladiac0190

I've also a problem. Schibo's Sound Plugin does not work for me.

Here is anything that could be useful to find a solution to this problem:

Grafic: Rice 520
Ausio: Schibos 120 HLE
Padin: NRage 182a
RCP-Plugin: disabled

DirectX 9B Installed
Soundcard: SB Audigy Platinum; Standard drivers installed.

Can anybody helpp me finding a solution - without sound, there is much less fun in gambling N64.....

jollyrancher

No, all i want is this:
Go to help->about. Does 1964 say SSE = Yes ?
And it will show a reason for yes or no. Please tell us that too.

On my K6-2 (doesn't run the new 1964) it says SSE = No; Reason: No hardware support detected.

Jimbot

PJ64k Support Team
Screw it, i'll ask in the other thread.

-I had a Q but then came back and edited it out

Last edited:

Trotterwatch

SSE support shouldn't make a difference (but I'm not a programmer, so who knows), if that were the case then surely older Athlons and Durons wouldn't work either? And I can confirm an older type Thunderbird Athlon did indeed work without SSE support.

The version 8.3 of 1964 had an issue with K6-2 processors also which was fixed I believe in 8.4. Whether the same fix can be applied to this .exe I have no idea.