What's new

Problem playing banjoo tooie (not crashing)

Altanore

Look at the attached picture.. it only does this if i go to the puzzel challenge at the jiggy temple... all the rest of the game gfx are fine.. has anyone else had this problem? I can't continue the game since i can't see the puzzel...

One more question.. i used to play banjoo tooie on PJ64 and got pretty far.. then went to 1964 which seems to have much better performance for roms.. but my saved games won't load in 1964.. anyway i can get them to work?

I have the latest version to (.99)
Thanks in advance!

EDIT:
Oops sorry.. forgot the picture:

BANJOTOOIE-0.JPG

Last edited:

-Shadow-

Banned
The only two plugins which can emulate this effect are Jabos GFX (horrible Performace !) and Direct 64 ( has a little bug )

Here are two pics of it ;)

No.1 : Every piece shows one picture , and the uncompleted parts aren't grey o_O

No.1 : Look at the Fps counter , OUCH !

gandalf

Member ready to help
Well,GLn64 0.41 makes a nice job with Banjo-Tooie,the only problem is the shadow.

straight

H3ad5h0tter said:
The only two plugins which can emulate this effect are Jabos GFX (horrible Performace !) and Direct 64 ( has a little bug )

It also works in Glide64 now.

OP
A

Altanore

i will try glide 64.. thanks for the help! I tried it on the latest Rice video.. ( i didn't have the latest version :p) It showed the hole puzzel this time but the puzzel pieces were sprinkled with color.. just like the pic.. you could still see where the pieces went though.

-Shadow-

Banned
Narf , it's not very well with Gln64 and Glide 64...

Gln64 : The Graphics are F*** up o_O (No lighting and textures missing ,went ok a month ago )
Glide 64 : Look at the fps counter o_O