What's new

Problem in Zora's Hall in Majora's Mask

rmarier83

I did this before clearing the Great Bay Temple, but it still doesn't work.
When I try to play in front of Evan, he won't say or do anything. And I did try it has both normal Link and Zora Link. Normally you'd get a chime, but none come up.

I'm not sure if this is an emulator problem or not. If anyone has done this correctly please let me know.

OP
R

rmarier83

This is for anyone with the Majora's Mask ROM, you just need to Load the ROM and then go under SYSTEM > LOAD.

OP
R

rmarier83

I have verified it with goodN64 and it is a known good ROM. I don't know if it's because PJ64 won't emulate this scene, I've also been trying to figure this out for 3 days now.

Sanojei.Sanna

Seksikäs Poika
Can you tell me the EXACT GoodName of the rom you are using so I can verify that I have it? I am sure I do have it but I still need the reference to test it on my system for you. Thanks.

OP
R

rmarier83

Oh, and this is for getting the piece of heart, where you need to hookshot in Mikea's room and read his journal, learn 2 songs from.
Then play them with Japa next door to his room. He'll give you longer versions of the two songs. Then finally you play them in front of Evan the piano guy. This is suppose to be done before clearing the temple.

BTW I've been on IGN's Zelda forum for the past 2 days getting answers that were no help, that's were I got thinking it was an emulator problem.

Sanojei.Sanna

Seksikäs Poika
You have forgotten an area in your game. Although I have beaten this game, it was long ago and so off he top of my head I could not tell exactly which area you may have overlooked something. If it were a PJ64 error, you would experience something that affects the performance and NOT the execution of game code that say "gimme a heart piece". You had to have missed something on your way to that heart piece. Try retracing your steps if possible to see if you forgot to talk to someone or interact with something that is causing you to not get your heart piece.