What's new

Praise

Hyper19s

Banned
Sayargh said:
nephalim):
How is what hypershadow not garbage? this thread is from someone who wanted to praise 1964, and the minute he showed up it turned into something else, this was not a general discussion this was a paticular user wanting to show his praise nor was it a place to smack 1964 around with a club, see and i'm continuing that from your last post, you're right just because something is free doesn't mean you can't complain about it, but you should also not go into every praise thread and attack the person who started it, example:I love 1964 I come back and i say: no, its plauged with bugs. that is not the best way to get your opinion out, i could go on for a while so counterattack me again if you wish, but this is where it ends for me.

remote)
In for a threat eh, time to panic...

think what you want imjust saying what happened

hmmph pathetic human!!

Hyper19s

Banned
Sayargh said:
hypershadow1, you have absolutely no idea what you are talking about, 1964 virtually NEVER crashes, at least not for me, and it didn't even after tons of reconfigurations of hardware either. weird, no?

Also even if what you said were true, how does this encourage schibo/rice to continue working on 1964? You do realize this is a hobby of theirs, don't you? do you think they work on it 8 hours a day and get paid to do it?:

yikes man you need to chill out you just wasted you time typing all that
crap out any way. those are just the facts all right ?!

:angry: :angry: :angry:

joel_029

Lead Guitarist
What's the point of the fight in the first place hyper. It's not like it's gonna get you anywhere. Besides this is a forum, not a place to flame people. So just take the criticism, and knock it off.

Think we could get a mod to close this thread. It's way off of it's original topic and has no use going on anymore.

Last edited:

Hyper19s

Banned
no im not 12.... im just a big trouble maker (read my avatar)............nah but its all good sayarrgh the flames have been put out now so are we cool
??????????????

nephalim

Psychic Vampire
I'm amazed this board is largely free from trolls & flames. Ever visit GameFAQs? It's PLAGUED with horrible trollers that bring down the entire site. I wonder why....

karth95

Lord of the Cats
if I decided to open a thread about how 1964 sucks and pj64 kicks its ass in every way, and proceded to thrash on the opinions, ideas, and thoughts of everyone on the board, I would be trolling (trawling, trolling) for a flame war.