What's new

Powernow! on a AMD Mobile XP...

Remote

I read somewhere a while back that you could set up windows xp, with the use of a app, to throttle my mobile xp cpu. Which could, and will, be nice when you help me fix it :p

I did read a quick how-to somewhere which used mbm and some plugin to achieve this but this in not what I originally read..

Any tips on apps that could help me achieve this?

sheik124

Emutalk Member
so you're asking about using the throttling features of an XP-M on a desktop? i read about it somewhere, but your only choice may be to get something like nVidia's nTune program that allows you to change FSB and Multi in windows (i have never ever changed either of those settings from the program w/o bsod'ing) and change it whenever you deem needed, google is your friend, use it :)

OP
Remote

Remote

I have used goggle occesievly of course but since I didn't find the how-to I'm looking for I decided to make a thread whilst searching.. The how-to tells you to download a program and set up 3 different intervalls, idle, normal, stressed I think.. Whenever the computer isn't doing something it drops to idle etc...

www.fuckingoogleit.com :p

I would be thankful for more tips.. I haven't checked my bookmarks so with a litte ortion of luck I could have it :)