What's new

Possible to get a gothorugh ?

farangath

i'm kinda new with the GC emulator on pc, so i need some kind of help. i would prefere a go through like a step for step piece.
I got the Dolphin Emulator. when it comes to playing GC on the pc i can honostly say that i dont know how to proceed. GC is way different then starting snes,n64,nes games. I have tryed most of the things. F.ex i tryed to play the iso file on the Gc (well, i got the picture and stuff. buf i had like 2-4 fps. but when i change the tick modifier to 4 i got 13 - 15 fps but i still couldn't start playing the game if you know what i mean. i was like stuck.) So i would really appriciate if someone could do a Go through Step for step to me so i accually can start playing some GC on the PC :p

<3 would love you if you could do that. <3 :matrix: thanks

Last edited:

ChaosCode

Whats the point of going to the moon if you cant live there?

The answer to this question is the same answer to yours.

Coco

farangath, this question has been asked many times which is why most people are a little annoyed when it's asked again.

In short, the point of GC emulation is, it's still being made. One day it will work properly, but it doesn't yet and it's likely to be a few more years still. Dolphin is still a WIP (Work in progess).

Agozer

16-bit Corpse | Moderator
farangath said:
Then what's the point with a GC emulator ?
Just to show that it can be done, not to cater the people that want to play illegally obtained games. The ability to play/boot games on an emulator is just a side effect, not the actual goal.

Last edited:

BlueFalcon7

Agozer said:
Just to show that it can be done, not to cater the people that want to play. illegally obtained games. The ability to play/boot games on an emulator is just a side effect, not the actual goal.
at least not right now...:matrix: