What's new

Poor guy

sheik124

Emutalk Member
This happened right in front of me on the bus ride to school, we had to cut through a rural area today due to bigass detours, and some guy in a Honda Elephant was pulling out of an RV Park and knocked this poor guy of his bike, wasn't hurt too bad, pics aren't that good either, a v600 isn't really a good camera

10-12-04_0728.jpg

10-12-04_0729.jpg

OP
sheik124

sheik124

Emutalk Member
hehe, i got a better response than i expected, i wonder what happened to the dude

Bopig!

The Great BO
Is it just me or is taking a picture of someone who just got hit my a car somewhat offensive? I'd be pretty pissed if that was me and I saw you snapping away. :term:
I think you deserve a gift for that one.

Last edited by a moderator:
OP
sheik124

sheik124

Emutalk Member
Bopig! said:
Is it just me or is taking a picture of someone who just got hit my a car somewhat offensive? I'd be pretty pissed if that was me and I saw you snapping away. :term:
ok that was the gayest thing i have ever seen
if i just got hit by a car and someone took my picture, i'd strike a pose

-Shadow-

Banned
Bopig! said:

What does that picture has to do with your Statement? Ok, I partially understand that it isn't that cool to take a picture of an accident, but what has that illiterate n00b-speak to do with his posting? Imo sheik has a clean speak. You should've at least edited the bottom text out ( even paint can do the job)

vampireuk

Mr. Super Clever
Bopig! said:

arnoldstfu.jpg

OP
sheik124

sheik124

Emutalk Member
DuDe, i love this idea :D

xcopy.jpg

and my personal favorite:

tupac.jpg

and by idea i don't mean the picture, i mean the idea to make a thread with these awesome pics :p

Bopig!

The Great BO
-Shadow- said:
What does that picture has to do with your Statement? Ok, I partially understand that it isn't that cool to take a picture of an accident, but what has that illiterate n00b-speak to do with his posting? Imo sheik has a clean speak. You should've at least edited the bottom text out ( even paint can do the job)

Heh, yea your right. I forgot that it had that noob speak at the bottom when I put it up. "Hangs head".
Still though, the top part was right, it's NOT COOL to take picture's of people in fights, or getting hit by cars, etc.

Heh, don't think I don't have more of those. Since your all postin some more I'll join ya. :p

Last edited: